Download our new hotel investment guide and find out where to improve your hotel business for maximum return
Fit Out Finance, independent fit out funding specialists to the UK hospitality sector, has published a new guide titled ‘Invest for Profit – 9 ways alternative funding can impact your hotel and restaurant business and create growth’ .
It offers a huge amount of practical advice around where and how to improve your independent hospitality business to increase revenue.
At a time when over 200,000 businesses provide accommodation and food services in the UK hospitality sector – itself worth £100 billion a year – it is more important than ever to provide the best possible experience to secure great reviews and repeat business.
The 12-page guide provides a strategic view of the areas that add the most impact to the customer experience and are likely to generate the greatest return. It looks at areas including
- moving to a mixed-use mindset
- improving reviews and gaining industry badges of honour through improved experience, repeat booking and recommendation
- highlighting the right investment areas in kitchens
- pinpointing the key areas to improve in bars and dining rooms
- how to monetise function rooms
- adding and improving leisure facilities
- investing in reception and front of house
- and overhauling bedroom facilities